Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. Introduction: one to two paragraphs, but no more than the first page. The thesis statement must appear as the last sentence in the paragraph and should identify the point to be argued.
2. The importance of the section for the overall point of Romans. Is this the key element, secondary, or not important?
3. What is the main theme of that section of Romans? One or two paragraphs should be sufficient here but be sure to include a definition of what the theme means (e.g. sin, justification, sanctification, etc.).
4. Identify the organization of the thought in Romans 5 – 8. This section should identify the main points of the section with an explanation of how Paul developed each point. The student should expect to find three main points with each point developed in 5:12-23; 6:1-14; 6:15-23; chapter 7; 8:1-17 and 8:18-37 This section should occupy the bulk of the paper, up to seven pages and it should support the thesis regarding what the main theme is.
5. Conclusion. The conclusion should summarize the argument in the paper. No new argument may be developed in the conclusion. One or two paragraphs should be sufficient.
The format must be Turabian. I have supplied what I have accomplished so far. Please add the 7 pages onto this. Also please use the provided bibliography for references. The file to add on to is called Romans Research Paper.